1. Surround yourself with people that are positive and upbeat. Nothing is more draining than being around negative people.
2. Commit to keeping a journal of your thoughts for two weeks. This journal is a place to jot down how you feel about yourself and what situations triggered these thoughts and feelings.
3. Develop some positive statements about yourself that you know are true. Repeat these to yourself often.
4. Try something new. Successful completion of new tasks and goals further increases self confidence.
5. You’ve heard the saying “Fake it till you make it”. When you make up your mind to act like you have self confidence, you are creating an environment for you to build self confidence – let it grow and flourish.
Finally, take a look at my upcoming tele-class on self esteem –
more information will follow!